Updated 1.1 Beta 3 version of PhysXLab, authoring tool for APEX Destruction module, is now available.
Update: PhysXLab 1.1 Beta 4 is available
Update #2: PhysXLab 1.2 is out
PhysXLab 1.1 is compatible with APEX 1.1 release.
- New Features
- [Beta 4] “Simulation settings changed” indicator in playground
- Ability to export “Do Not Fracture” chunks as a single ApexRenderMesh.
- Mesh texture visualization while in cutout mode.
- Option to make the playground mesh transparent, so that the bomb widget may be manipulated more easily.
- PhysXLab project file icon association.
- Tutorial links in documentation.
- Instanced chunk highlight options available together.
- Updated release notes.
- US7706: Visualization to distinguish non-instanced and instanced (but with 0 offset) chunks.
- [Beta 4] Fixed DE5164: UI state does not match actual state of collision quality setting
- Removed non-functioning group fracture menu.
- Fixed DE4674: Asset is jumping in place after damage is applied.
- Fixed defect with behavior of asset setting flags, depth All has correct effect.
- Fixed DE1161: Saved destruction preset not loading correctly.
PhysXLab 1.1 Beta 4 can be downloaded through PhysX Registered Developer Program.
If you are experiencing trouble with registration, please refer to our new guide.