New version of FluidMark, benchmarking tool for GPU PhysX setups, is available for download.
Update: hotfix version 1.3.1 released
- Bugfix: online submission didn’t work properly when the nickname field was filled.
- Change: now Win32 Setup installs two shortcuts: FluidMark.exe (single GPU) and etqw.exe (SLI / CrossFire).
- New: scoring system change. Now the global score is the sum of PhysX score and GraphX (3D rendering) score. The global score is more appropriate to reflect the gain brought by a dedicated PhysX card.
- New: added a new option to increase the graphics workload ([More graphics load] checkbox).
- Bugfix: fixed GPU memory allocation. Now you can run more than 700’000 SPH particles.
- Change: online submission improved.
- Change: updated GPU monitoring code with latest version of ZoomGPU (1.5.11)
- Change: removed [Heavy PhysX mode] and [Use particle count] checkboxes.
You can download FluidMark 1.3.0 from here