NVIDIA has just released a new version of the FLEX universal particle solver.
|NVIDIA FLEX SDK 1.0.0: Release Notes|
- Added support for reporting collision shape ids, and trigger volume shapes, see flexGetContacts()
- Optimizations to host code performance
- Fix for potential memory leak in SDF object destruction
- Fix for potentially missed collisions during convex shape CCD
- Fix for incorrect bounds computation during flexSetShapes() (if not specified by user)
- Fix for initial shape translations being incorrect when using a transform with flexExtCreateInstance()
- Move flexExt.h header to the /include folder
FLEX SDK 1.0 can be downloaded at GameWorks Download Center (registration guide).