NVIDIA has released APEX SDK 1.2.4, which contains several minor bug-fixes.
Update: APEX 1.2.5 available
This version is compatible with latest PhysX SDK 3.2.4
|APEX SDK 1.2.4 – Release Notes|
APEX Framework 1.2.4
- EditorWidgets header files added to binary distributions.
- Added more asset previews for consistency.
- PS3 gcc support has been deprecated in APEX 1.2.4 in favor of SNC. The gcc version is still included but not supported.
- Fixed some allocations that were not going through the user-supplied allocator.
APEX Destruction 1.2.4
- Fixed contacts not getting detected between PhysX bodies and destructibles when using GRB.
APEX Clothing 1.2.4
- Fixed issues with teleport and reset.
- Fixed a crash in tangent computations.
- Fixed an issue where tangent results were different for skinned tangents.
APEX Turbulence / Particles 1.2.4
- Fixed a rare condition issue due to improper scene locking with PhysX 3.2.x in turbulence.
- Fixed GPU memory leak with turbulence/convex collision.
- Fixed an LOD issue with ParticleIOS that could cause a crash.
NVIDIA APEX SDK 1.2.4 can be downloaded through Developer Support Center (our registration guide).