From PhysX Wiki
|PhysX Visual Debugger
PhysX Visual Debugger (PVD, previously known as Visual Remote Debugger) is an specialised application, capable of recording data from PhysX scene for subsequent debugging and profiling.
Should not be confused with PhysX Visual Indicator.
- Vizualization of object frames, contact points, bounds, velocities, center of mass, force fields, and more
- Built-in profiler (for PhysX SDK 3.x)
- Ability to view and graph complete set of physical properties for each physical object
- Annotations - to mark interesting frames and properties
- Splitting of large capture into clips
- Up-axis definition for compatibility with various scene formats
- Orbit and flythrough cameras
- Left-handed and right-handed coordinate systems
||April 14, 2011
||Improved release with support for PhysX SDK 3.x profiling.
||March 22, 2010
||New version, literally rewritten from scratch. Includes new rendering system, object inspector, scripting system, etc.
||Nov 25, 2009
||Latest version of PVD based on old Ageia codebase.
PhysX Visual Debugger can be obtained at GameWorks Downloads Center (registration required)