From PhysX Wiki
PhysX Wiki is knowledge base, focused on consolidating PhysX related information in one place, for both consumers (PhysX games, Hardware PhysX, etc) and developers (PhysX SDK, APEX, etc).
Everyone is welcomed to share their knowledge, note however, that all contributed information may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. Please note that due to high spammers activity (and low user activity) account registration is now disabled. If you want to apply for wiki account, please leave your request at following forum section.
Currently PhysX Wiki is in beta stage - many content still may be missing, certain features may be not implemented.
Starting with PhysX Wiki
Haven't experienced wiki-type projects before ? Here are some links to give you basic overview of syntaxis and overall principles:
- Wikipedia.org Help also contains a heap of documentation.
You can use Sandbox page to practice with editing and formatting.
Already an experienced user or active contributor?
Use this section of PhysXInfo.com forums to post suggestions, request features and extensions, discuss Wiki structure and content.
- Purpose of PhysX Wiki is to provide detailed and objective information. Leave your personal opinion out of it.
- PhysX Wiki requires some specific/technical knowledge - if you're not sure what you're posting, better don't post anything.
- PhysX Wiki structure is predetermined - before creating new page (that does not fit in current cathegories) or new cathegory, please consult with us on PhysX Wiki forum section.
- PhysX Wiki serves as informational skeleton for PhysXInfo.com website. Don't copy whole information from other PhysXInfo sections, provide a link or reference instead.