Archive for November, 2014
As part of .2 update of PhysX SDK and APEX toolset, NVIDIA has released new 3.0.2 version of the PhysX DCC plug-ins for 3ds Max and Maya.
Among other changes and bug-fixes, plug-ins are also supporting 3ds Max 2015 and Maya 2015.
|PhysX Plug-in 3.0.2 for 3ds Max: Release Notes|
- Improve Destruction performance.
- Fix Parature Ticket: Paint Mode – Ignore Backface not workin in Orthographic View.
- Fix DE9855 by not exporting chunks with zero volume.
- Fix a crash when there are more than 12 simulation sets.
- Fix: Apex Clothing paint crash.
- Fix Parature Ticket: PhysXModRBInterface, how do one access concave/composite shape type meshes.
- Fix Parature Ticket: How to make it work with concave physical shape.
- Destruction – Fix the crash when children nodes have less texture than parent chunk.
- Fix Bug #10117: Max crashes when adding child chunks to a destructible.
- Fix Bug #10063: Export panel allows export with no options selected.
- Fix a crash with invalid nodes when reading clothing type collision shape.