Archive for November, 2010
New version of FluidMark, benchmarking tool for GPU PhysX setups, is available for download.
Update: hotfix version 1.3.1 released
- Bugfix: online submission didn’t work properly when the nickname field was filled.
- Change: now Win32 Setup installs two shortcuts: FluidMark.exe (single GPU) and etqw.exe (SLI / CrossFire).
- New: scoring system change. Now the global score is the sum of PhysX score and GraphX (3D rendering) score. The global score is more appropriate to reflect the gain brought by a dedicated PhysX card.
- New: added a new option to increase the graphics workload ([More graphics load] checkbox).
- Bugfix: fixed GPU memory allocation. Now you can run more than 700’000 SPH particles.
- Change: online submission improved.
- Change: updated GPU monitoring code with latest version of ZoomGPU (1.5.11)
- Change: removed [Heavy PhysX mode] and [Use particle count] checkboxes.
You can download FluidMark 1.3.0 from here
NVIDIA has released a first public version of PhysX SDK for Mac OS X.
Feature set is almost the same as for PhysX SDK 2.8.4 for PC, but unfortunately, Mac version is missing GPU PhysX support.
You can download PhysX SDK 2.8.4 for Mac OS X via Developer Support Center.
If you are experiencing trouble with registration of PhysX Developer account, please refer to our registration guide.