However, current release does not include APEX Turbulence module (moreover, there are no plans to release Turbulence publically), and is still using 2.8.4 version of PhysX SDK.
- All APEX debug visualizations supported with “apexvis” command.
- Get APEX stats with “stat apex”.
- APEX Clothing
- New embedded PhysX 3 cloth solver (old/new solvers will be auto-selected depending on the clothing asset type).
- Local Space Simulation.
- Improved material mapping allows actors to override asset materials.
- Support for different number of LODS in clothing asset and skeletal mesh.
- Fix for displaying correct physical clothing LOD in AnimSetViewer.
- Improved DCC tools (2.86 PhysX plug-ins).
- APEX Destruction
- Voronoi fracturing.
- Support moving actors.
- Weapons affect APEX destructible in UDK.
- Improved DCC tools (PhysXLab 1.2).
November 2012 UDK Beta can be downloaded from official website.