Borderlands 2: one hour gameplay video featuring PhysX effects

One hour long video of Borderlands 2 co-op gameplay was revealed by Gamespot, with commentaries by Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software.

Gameplay was recorded on PC platform, with all the GPU PhysX effects and eyecandy enabled.

If previous PhysX trailer has not given you an idea about level of PhysX support in this game, maybe this video will.

August 31st, 2012 at 10:08 am

Posted in PhysX Games

Tagged with , , , ,

6 Responses to 'Borderlands 2: one hour gameplay video featuring PhysX effects'

1. That really is a lot of particles :P Especially with the electric Maliwan weapons in combination with rubble, snow falls, corrosive puddles, robot parts and everything else.

I like what Randy/Gearbox has done with Borderlands. Can’t wait for this game to launch :)

Spets

31 Aug 12 at 1:21 pm

2. Spets:

That really is a lot of particles

Indeed. This is going to be one of the most particle intense PhysX games :)

31 Aug 12 at 1:57 pm

3. I´m truly looking forward to another of Yours traditionally veryWell-done “comparative” videos
    (scenes with GPU PhysX / without GPU PhysX) ..

Let those gpu accelerated particles shine!
    (not even mentioning the cloth!:))

I´m gettin retail copy of a game in a 4days (release day in my country) .. Having harsh time waitin – fullfillin and positive as hell/well though.

Thanks for it – in advance.
    As well as for these great, highly informative pages around.

Much appreciated.

iecoie

17 Sep 12 at 12:34 pm

4. I’ve preloaded it via steam but have to wait till Friday release :(

however, its already released in the US, waiting for Zogrim to do his magic :)

applejack

18 Sep 12 at 5:33 pm

5. applejack: however, its already released in the US, waiting for Zogrim to do his magic

Well, I’m actually waiting till Friday too ;)

18 Sep 12 at 6:07 pm

6. yea well now youtube is flooded with physx videos. while most don’t actually compare settings, the physx extras are all over the place :)

I feel I’ve seen too many spoilers now.

I guess whats left to be seen is mostly comparison of physx high/medium levels on CPU vs offloaded to GPU (inc. dedicated).
    as it seems to me, no one is going to play physx low, regardless of GPU installed.

applejack