How To: register developer account to get PhysX SDK access

Following guide contains information on how to register the developer account at PhysX/APEX Developer Support website and gain access to PhysX SDK, APEX SDK and accompanying tools.

Please be advised.

Public downloads can now be accessed only through GameWorks Developer Program.

Please refer to our guide for intructions.

STEP 1. Go to PhysX/APEX Developer Support website and click “Create a New Account” button.

STEP 2. Fill-in provided questionary.

STEP 3. Wait until your account will be approved.

You will be notified via e-mail upon completion.

STEP 4. Log-in under your account. PhysX and APEX files will be located under “Downloads” tab.

While being in “Downloads” section, you can use the menu, located on the right side of the screen, to navigate through different folders.

Note #1: If you have trouble with new account registration or existing account (dissapearing downloads, unable to log-in, etc) you can send your problem description to support@physxinfo.com (with subject – “PhysX account”) – we’ll try to provide a shortcut to PhysX dev. team.

Note #2: PhysX Developer Center and NVIDIA Developer Zone require separate accounts !

November 25th, 2009 at 7:47 pm

Posted in PhysX SDK

Tagged with ,

7 Responses to 'How To: register developer account to get PhysX SDK access'

1. I want download pshyX please..

ykiki588

14 Feb 12 at 5:35 am

2. Hi!

I don’t know to setup PhysX in Eclipse, for Android. Also samples that are there doesn’t work after my installation. PhysX code for Android is C++ and whole Andorid development is in Java. So I’m lost.

I have downloaded PhysX SDK for Android, ver 3.2.

There are code samples in C/C++. Also I see only 1 android project there – “AlInOneSample”.

I have also downloaded “Tegra – NVidia SDK”. There are code samples in Java, in real Android code with activities and everything.

How I can use PhysX in Tegra, to use all rendering functions of Tegra or any other Android application together with PhysX code. Should I mix java and C++ somehow or is there JAVA package for PhysX?

Is there available some sample code which is for Android, in Eclipse that uses both Physx and OpenGL?

Thanks

Bero

3 Mar 12 at 12:08 pm

3. Hi!

Is there any link where I can download vehicle demo source code, like from image link below:

Thanks

Bero

3 Mar 12 at 12:11 pm

4. Bero: Some video tutorial is missing how to setup Physx SDK for Android and setup Eclipse to compile Physx demos.

Yes, I never saw such tutorials.

So I recommend you to throw a suggestion/question on NV dev. forums

As for running samples on Android, there were some tips

3 Mar 12 at 12:46 pm

5. I can’t seem to download new Apex 1.2 final version.
    All i see is only a beta versions of it.
    There is a “APEX 1.2 SDK & Tools (beta)” category and a “APEXSDK-1.2-Build92-PhysX_2.8.4-WIN-VC10-BIN file)” file in it (same of PhysX 3.x). Plus some plugins, etc.

casper

15 Aug 12 at 5:19 pm

6. casper:

I can’t seem to download new Apex 1.2 final version.

That is the latest version available.
    APEX 1.1, for example, has become “final” six months after first public release.

15 Aug 12 at 6:57 pm

7. Oh. Got it now. Thanks.
    It’s just that i though that it’s already “released” exactly.

casper