PhysX Visual Debugger, tool that allows you to visualize, debug, and interact with your PhysX SDK based applications, was updated to version 1.1.8. PVD supports the current PhysX SDK release (2.8.3 Version) and all previous versions.
1. Support both left-handed and right-handed coordinate systems.
2. Fixed bug: The PVD crashes when a delete object operation is undone.
3. Fixed bug: The camera operations (Zoom to Fit, Center at the Selection, and Track the Selection) are working properly with groups of objects.
4. Fixed bug: The selection now works with cloth and soft bodies.
6. Fixed bug: Scrubbing back would sometimes fail.
You can download PhysX Visual Debugger here