Update: FluidMark 1.5.1 is available
- New: added two benchmark presets (1080 and 720).
Preset:1080: with this preset, the settings are the following:: 1920×1080 fullscreen, duration of 60 sec, 60000 particles, heavy additional graphics load and multithreaded PhysX synchronized on the rendering.
Preset:720: with this preset, the settings are the following: 1280×720 fullscreen, duration of 60 sec, 30000 particles, moderate additional graphics load and multithreaded PhysX synchronized on the rendering.
- New: PhysX built-in CPU multicore option added.
- New: score submission with oZone3D.Net account.
- Update: the additional graphics load option covers now the whole screen and not only the upper-right corner.
- Update: revamp of the main startup dialog box (now a bit simpler to use).
- Update: compiled with PhysX SDK 220.127.116.11.
- Bugfix: fixed a nasty deadlock that hung FluidMark sometimes at the end the tests.
You can download PhysX FluidMark 1.4.0 from Geeks3D.com.
We remind you, that in case if you want to use FluidMark 1.40 with Hybrid PhysX Mod, you need to delete/rename PhysXDevice.dll file in application folder, due to usage of driverless PhysX SDK 2.8.4.