PhysX System Software 9.11.0621 has emerged

nvidia-physx

Since PhysX SDK was made driverless (SDK 2.8.4 and above) we have thought that PhysX System Software has become a history – latest version, 9.10.0514 was released about 10 month ago.

However, our fellow reader Stefan has provided us today with a link to a new PhysX System Software 9.11.0621, that he has extracted from DELL OEM drivers.

Update: Also, 9.11.0621 PSS is now provided officially with 285.27 GPU Drivers

Update #3: PhysX System Software 9.11.1107

We have not found anything particular new (no new/updated PhysX engine .dlls, only PhysXDevice and cudart* files are dated June 21 2011) in this release and since this driver is not fully offical – we recommend to install and/or use it at your own risk.

Update: Changes & fixed issues in this release

• Corrects Installer bugs for numerous locales

You can download PhysX System Software 9.11.0621 from our server (26 mb, virustotal report)

Alternative download from gamefront.com

July 29th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Posted in PhysX Drivers

Tagged with

8 Responses to 'PhysX System Software 9.11.0621 has emerged'

1. I don’t think there is much room for tweaks, basically they can’t do much with it because it might break existing stuff.

Matt

29 Jul 11 at 9:04 pm

2. Meh…I don’t feel like breaking my hybrid. Better to wait till official ones come out and then see what happens. Thanks for the “PhysX Info” though. ;)

xDee xDee

30 Jul 11 at 1:23 am

3. I am running the 280.28 beta drivers with the 9.11.0621 physx system software and everything is working fine.

xDee xDee

11 Aug 11 at 8:08 am

4. Hybrid physx work with that version but i didnt saw any changes

Ocet

17 Aug 11 at 10:02 pm

5. its true

arian

20 Sep 11 at 10:38 pm

6. I love you

arian

20 Sep 11 at 10:39 pm

7. I am running the 280.28 beta drivers with the 9.11.0621 physx system software and everything is working fine.

arian

20 Sep 11 at 10:40 pm

8. I have a R9 270 and a GTX 650 Ti, I was wanting to use the old 650 ti for physx, But it looks like this version was out well before the 650 ti was released. That is messed up that Nvidia stops you from using your own card that you paid for to run physx just because you got a AMD gpu, Well Nvidia your GTX 760 is overpriced and I got the R9 270 for only $179 that has close to the same performance, Nvidia is going to go financially belly up if they keep this up.

Blair