This month’s build of UDK features significant additions, including:
· UDK users now have access to the gameplay profiler tool.
· Matinee’s movement tracks can now be split into individual translation and rotation components.
· Users can bulk edit texture properties within the Content Browser.
Apart from other usefull changes, September UDK is upgrading PhysX SDK integration with newest features of 2.8.4 SDK, like driverless destribution, SSE2 optimizations and enhanced cloth solver.
Also, we have noticed full pack of NVIDIA APEX .dlls – when APEX will be released to public, you’ll be able to use it with UDK right away.
· ‘PhysXDestructible’ has been removed.
· APEX destructibles are replacing them.
As for APEX Toolset release (without it APEX integration into UDK is useless for regular developer), several sources are indicating that this is going to happen somewhere in October