New PhysX System Software 9.10.0514 leaked

New PhysX System Software v. 9.10.0514 (timestamp – 31.08.2010) has appeared on the web as part of leaked 260.52 GPU drivers and official 260.63 Beta drivers.

Current release notes are unknown.

You can download PhysX System Software 9.10.0514 from here (26 mb, virustotal report)

Alternative download from

September 9th, 2010 at 11:29 am

Posted in PhysX Drivers

Tagged with

10 Responses to 'New PhysX System Software 9.10.0514 leaked'

1. Zogrim where we can download these new drivers? There is still version 258.96 in official nvidia download page.

9 Sep 10 at 11:34 am

2. mareknr
    There is still version 258.96 in official nvidia download page
    Yeah, 260.xx are yet unofficial
    Download, for example, here (Win 7 x64)

9 Sep 10 at 11:39 am

3. Thanks. I have yet one more question. Is there any interesting game which will use GPU@PhysX and APEX and will be released in near future? Because it’s a long time when no more GPU@PhysX game where announced(there were only CPU@PhysX games added to your PhysX game table). As I know U-Wars is the last interesting game which should use GPU@PhysX and I hope that Batman Arkham Asylum 2 will use it too but I expected more these games.

9 Sep 10 at 11:49 am

4. And I expected that 260.xx for Win 7 x64 will be work with Vista x64 without any problem… :-)

9 Sep 10 at 11:51 am

5. mareknr
    I suppose there are some games, but I don’t know exactly. NV keeps them undisclosed.

9 Sep 10 at 12:06 pm

6. mareknr: Two Worlds II is the next.

U-Wars has a new name.

9 Sep 10 at 1:17 pm

7. I see that Two Worlds II will be released 17. September and we still don’t know complexity of GPU@PhysX usage and if this game really use GPU@PhysX(not marked in PhysX Table).

Which is the new name of U-Wars? As I know it will be released in Q1 2011. Is that still true?

9 Sep 10 at 4:01 pm

8. mareknr
    Two Worlds II .. if this game really use GPU@PhysX
    Indeed. That’s why it is marked with “No Data” sign

Which is the new name of U-Wars?
    Deep Black

9 Sep 10 at 5:56 pm

9. Now PhysX System Software v. 9.10.0514 is available packaged with Latest BETA Drivers 260.63.

15 Sep 10 at 12:24 pm

10. Hi guys, fellow geek here. First off, let me say I don’t really care about NV physx so much. My 4 core 3.6 cpu and 5970 can handle all that, (5970 drivers have finally matured and NOW it SHINES!)What I’m concerned about is the fact that GENL addressed, where newer games are forced to have NV physx in them that hog my system. Not much of a problem now, but I can see it worse sooner or later…Batman AA is the first example.Stutters with my 5970.Solved that by adding hybrid with GTX 470(for it’s extra cores)…Until Metro 2033 forced physx update and screwed it all up. The only NV driver that worked without patch was 257.15 for win 7 64 NOT FROM NV site (it wont work) but from Guru3D. I’m gonna try this driver(the only one I plan to use) with GENL’s patch and latest physx driver and hope it works. To make it work without probs I stick to the way that works for me – I install ati + driver. Take out ati. Put in NV + driver, physx, GENL patch. Reboot. Activate physx in NV panel. (Turn pc AND psu switch off when switching cards!) Now put ati in top slot with cord and NV on bottom. Turn pc on and set fake display for NV. Now physx should be enabled,GPU-Z can confirm. I do believe GENL means well, and that his patch works well for overcoming the troublesome physx updates. I do suspect that NV display drivers other than the one I have found from Guru3D have a virus that will FRY your pc. The NV “time-bomb” as its called. It’s real, and no joke. I wonder how long it will take NV to introduce this heat up virus in the physx driver updates instead of the display drivers? I will be VERY carefull with future attempts at ati + nv hybrid for this reason. I’ve been lucky so far and enjoy the raw breathtaking detail and power of ati and nv for physx. I wonder if GENL could get paid to work for ati officially so he can keep up the good work! Or maybe we could donate a couple of dollars/euro now and then for his cause? Anyway thanks again for giving me something to do to keep my mind sane ;)

17 Feb 11 at 7:45 pm