This mod will enable hardware PhysX support for NVIDIA GPU, when non-NVIDIA GPU is used as a primary display device.
- intended only for WDDM 1.1 OS (Windows 7) and NT5 WDM OS (Windows XP/2003).
- only for multi-vendor multi-GPU configurations.
1.04ff – 29/06/2010:
- removed support for fixing GeForce driver binaries as current 256 series don’t need this (dropped support of all older 19x series drivers)
- added support for fixing a new limitation in PhysX System Software, introduced in 9.10.0223 (aka 9.10.0528/9.10.0529)
- added extra optional command line files (nvsvc and PhysX related)
- removed most of gfx/sfx stuff (the mod is now tiny and no more requires 96dpi mode)
You can download Hybrid PhysX mod 1.04ff from our server (not available, use NGOHQ instead)
Q: Why do we need both v1.03 and v1.04ff, which should I use?
A: If you are not going to use anything older than 257.21 – forget about v1.03 and use v1.04ff. The mod v1.03 is intended for old 19x series and 9.10.0222 (+older) PhysX SS.
If you update any component from the [old] 19x.xx and/or 9.10.0222 (+older) to [newer] 256 series and/or 9.10.0223 (+newer) – you should apply the mod v1.04ff afterwards. The mod v1.04ff will not help with 19x series GeForce driver.
For download, FAQ and installation instructions please refer to Hybrid PhysX thread at NGOHQ
Update: 1.04ff mod works with 258.69 Beta; 258.96 Beta/WHQL; 259.09; 259.31; 259.32; 259.47 WHQL; 260.63 Beta; 260.89 Beta/WHQL; 260.93 Beta; 260.99 WHQL; 261.00 Beta GPU drivers and 9.10.0224; 9.10.0512; 9.10.0513; 9.10.0514 PhysX System Software