New 2.0 version of PhysX Visual Debugger, object-based database application for analyzing captured data from PhysX engine, was updated to version 2.0.6. Beta.
Update: final 2.0.6. version released – no differences from PVD 2.0.6 Beta though
[20.08.10] Update #2: PVD 2.0.7. with minor bugfixes is available for download.
- Lots of optimizations during capture! Capturing should be even quicker and more painless than it was with the first beta.
- Lots of UI bugfixing specifically to the tree views (All Objects, Selected Objects, Watched Objects). They should be more stable and much more user friendly especially when selecting new objects.
- Navigation and selection were reversed. So navigation is the default action while selection requires pressing ‘alt’. You can quick select something by double clicking on it without pressing ‘alt’.
- Reversed the log file direction. No more scrolling down; new errors at the top.
- New preferences dialog ! Much easier to use, no tabs.
- Got rid of the frames palette. We are sorry it ever existed. The playback controls got moved to the toolbar while the slider got moved to the bottom of the scene view.
And more interesting:
- Preliminary support for the 3.0 version PhysX !!!. We are very excited about this.
Yep, we are excited about it too
You can download PhysX Visual Debugger 2.0.6 Beta via Developer Support Center.
If you are experiencing trouble with registration of PhysX Developer account, please refer to our registration guide.