Recent whql release of GeForce/ION 257.21 GPU drivers has brought us updated PhysX System Software v. 9.10.0223.
If naming sheme is still following same pattern, .0223 drivers are dated just day after previous 9.10.0222 System Software, and their feature set is also unknown currently (at least, SDK .dlls haven’t changed).
Update: System Software 9.10.0223 is now available for official download
- Bug fixes for Metro 2033 in SDKs version 2.8.3.
- Clothing bug fix in SDKs version 2.8.3 with respect to max distance clamping.
- GPU PhysX Performance optimizations for GeForce 400-series GPUs in all GPU PhysX enabled SDKs versions.
- Better error handling for GPU PhysX in the unlikely event of a CUDA error in SDKs version 2.8.3.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
Anyway, you can download PhysX System Software 9.10.0223 from our server (27 mb – download currently unavailable)