GenL has finally updated Hybrid PhysX mod to version 1.03 – this release supports 197.xx GPU drivers and lastest 09.10.0222 PhysX System Software.
UPDATE: New Hybrid PhysX Mod 1.04ff available. For 257.21 and newer GeForce drivers.
This mod will enable hardware PhysX support for NVIDIA GPU, when non-NVIDIA GPU is used as a primary display device.
- intended only for WDDM 1.1 OS (Windows 7) and NT5 WDM OS (Windows XP/2003).
- only for multi-vendor multi-GPU configurations.
1.03 – 21/04/2010:
- added support for fixing a timebomb, introduced in 196.75 and 197.xx drivers (gravity reverse + overall slowdown after a few seconds of PhysX processing)
- mod will now attempt to patch PhysX System Software files (helps to eliminate desktop extension requirement on Windows 7)
- mod will now disable “nvsvc” service autostart (helps to fix problems with fake displays)
- improved patching process (no more need to reboot in Safe Mode or terminate any process)
- improved patching logic (mod will no more try to patch non-existent files)
- improved accuracy of some patterns to avoid unnecessary patching
You can download Hybrid PhysX Mod 1.03 from our server (not available, use NGOHQ instead) *
Q: Is there a virus/trojan/malware inside? My security software thinks so.
A: Your security software can make mistakes and thus is unreliable, just like any other security software. There are no such thing here.
Update #2: 257.21 WHQL GeForce Driver and 9.10.0223 PhysX System Software are not working with 1.03 mod.
No need to use Hybrid PhysX mod with BETA 257.15 GeForce Driver.
Use commentaries to this article or thread at NGOHQ forums to report errors/positive results.
* PhysXinfo is not responcible for any harm this file can cause to your system. Use it for your own risk.