PhysX SDK 3.3.0: Final Release

Final release of the new PhysX SDK 3.3 is now available for public, after two rounds of Beta Testing.

Update: PhysX SDK 3.3.1 is available

If you are not familiar with SDK 3.3 branch yet, we recommend you to refer Beta-1 and Beta-2 previews for features description, and for “The Evolution of the PhysX SDK” article for the performance improvements (and there are plenty) data.

As compared with PhysX 3.3 Beta-2, final release is including a set of bug-fixes among with minor improvements, and also more detailed documentation.

Full SDK 3.3.0 Release Notes can be viewed here.

PhysX SDK 3.3.0 Final Release (for PC, Linux, OSX, Android and WinRT) is available for download through APEX/PhysX Registered Developer Program (our registration guide).

December 11th, 2013 at 1:14 am

Posted in PhysX SDK

Tagged with , ,

6 Responses to 'PhysX SDK 3.3.0: Final Release'

1. just want to test how it works on pc..

RAVI KIRAN

13 Jan 14 at 4:57 pm

2. Test Trial

david

20 Jan 14 at 3:17 am

3. I want learn more about physx.I heard it’s very well to develop games.thanks.

liwei

21 Mar 14 at 6:00 pm

4. I like Physx for games

I do not like the physx Joint.
    I need to add mass to make a joint stronger.
    a proportion of 10 to 100
    as consequence a rope can not be to much long because is to heavy and is not able to keep it’s own weight.(20 joints)
    or a hand must have a lot of mas joint in proportion to the body.
    I wish a fix for this.
    The mass do not must influence or affect the the joint strongness.
    the joint must not move from its parent (as an option).
    So this gives the possibility to simulate strong carbon joints.

Or make joint with no mass at all!

Else if i rotate the parent, the child rotate as if it do not have mass. If i move it it works well. the problem is in rotation. For example imagine a compass in an airplane. the airplane rotate and the compass must conserve the actual rotation + small amount of drag.

Thanks for the work done,
    Alan

Alan

6 May 14 at 9:26 am

5. I hope that to get it

Munirahmad

29 Dec 14 at 7:45 pm

6. I want learn more about physx.I heard it’s very well to develop games.thanks.

Munirahmad