Updated PhysXLab 1.2.2 release is now available for download.
Update: PhysXLab 1.2.3 is available
PhysXLab 1.2.2 includes some new features to comply with the APEX SDK 1.2.2 and also several bug-fixes.
|PhysXLab 1.2.2 – Release Notes|
- New Features
- APEX 1.2.2 support.
- PhysX SDK 3.2.2 support.
- Option to remove T-junctions (this will allow post-processing of the mesh, like deformation).
- Improved multiple interior material functionality.
- DCC Plugin support.
- DE6504: UV Fracture will not refracture.
- DE6805: Mesh disappears when using UV fracturing.
- DE6664: In the playground simulating, system crashes on pressing F12 twice.
PhysXLab 1.2.2 can be downloaded through Developer Support Center website.
If you are experiencing troubles with registration, please refer to our updated guide.