PhysX System Software was updatedhttp://www.nvidia.com/object/physx_9.09.0814_whql.html
Hightlights of this release
* Optimized for best performance in the PhysX title: Terminator Salvation.
* Optimized for best performance in the PhysX title: Batman Arkham Asylum.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 processor cores (stream processors).
* Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com
* Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New AGEIA PhysX processors installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 prior to installing this update). Note: AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
* Includes runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3
* Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
* Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later)
Note: Includes runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3 - finally new SDK version after 1.5 years of waiting)
Edit: In spite of other SDK .dlls were updated, I can't find 2.8.3 components
Note#2: AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
Godspeed, little one