Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Training tutorials about vehicles in physX3.x or later.  (Read 5921 times)
gazierzhou
« on: November 26, 2012, 09:44:36 am »

As I am new to physX3.x, is there some simple tutorials for newers. Because the new physX3.x sdk provides all the examples wrapped in a whole sample, which is hard to debug for further information. Can someone give me some useful websites or articles to learn more about physX3.x vehicles. Thanks!
Zogrim
Administrator

Expert Scrounger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 11:28:51 am »

I havent saw any specific tutorials about vehicles, but here are some PhysX 3 beginners guides, that may be able to help you get started
http://mmmovania.blogspot.ru/2011/05/getting-started-with-physx-3.html

PhysXInfo.com Team
gazierzhou
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 11:11:41 am »

I have already gone through all the tutorials, but it helps little. Thanks!
Zogrim
Administrator

Expert Scrounger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 11:22:17 am »

Well, NV guys are aware that current demo framework is way too heavy for beginners, so they have promised to add more details and basic code snippets to documentation, but I don't know when it is going to happen. Probably SDK 3.3 (Q1 2013)

PhysXInfo.com Team
gazierzhou
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 04:36:55 am »

Well, NV guys are aware that current demo framework is way too heavy for beginners, so they have promised to add more details and basic code snippets to documentation, but I don't know when it is going to happen. Probably SDK 3.3 (Q1 2013)
Good news! It will be better if there are some useful tutorials like physX2.8.x! Looking forward to its coming!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: