With the same two cards I was able to get it to work fine using 1.05ff
Here's what I did after I put my 9800GTX+
in alongside my HD6870
in Windows 7 64-bit
1. Installed nVIDIA 260.99
3. Did the 1.04ff x86-64 version patch
4. Realized this was wrong, installed 258.96
5. Patched it
7. Found fluidmark was doing PhysX CPU
8. Renamed all five physx*.dll files for fluidmark
9. Ran it again, PhysX CPU still
10. Ran BatmanAA, says my hardware not supported for PhysX in the configuring app
11. Everything looked fine, but it was slow as usual
12. Renamed PhysXExtensions.dll, game would not start saying the file is missing
13. Restarted into Safe Mode
14. Installed 1.04ff non-x64 patch
15. Ran "nvsvc Automatic.bat"
16. Ran "PhysX Hardware Enable.bat"
17. Restarted into Windows
18. Ran fluidmark, says PhysX GPU, but there are no objects being flung across
19. Renamed fluidmark physx*.dll files back
20. Ran fluidmark, says PhysX CPU
21. Ran BatmanAA GotY, got major artifacting even without FSAA and paper is standing still all oddly spaced; hardly any smoke as if PhysX is enabled but turned offWhat in the world is going on?