Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How complete is the projects table?  (Read 20361 times)
dblack

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2010, 09:38:59 pm »

I was wondering what sort of percentage of PhysX games are covered by the project table? Every time I go into a game shop and look at a game it seems to have the PhysX logo, but the table only lists a few hundred games...

Are there any official numbers for PhysX titles? Since the EULA for the SDK requires notifying NVIDIA (and sending them a copy, someone there must have a big games library:-) maybe someone from NVIDIA could say? Although perhaps this requirement is relaxed for sub licensed titles(ie UE3 games would create a big skew).

What about up to date percentage of titles using PhysX?

David
Zogrim
Administrator

Expert Scrounger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 10:35:25 pm »

I was wondering what sort of percentage of PhysX games are covered by the project table?
Since I don't have access to Nvidia's internal PhysX SDK based titles list (or in whatever form they are stored) - I don't know. We were thinking about synronized our lists, but since NV one has a lots of NDA material, this is not that easy.  
But I believe we have covered the majority.

but the table only lists a few hundred game
Actually, more than 250 released titles for 5 years - that is a very good result, compared to other physics middleware.

Every time I go into a game shop and look at a game it seems to have the PhysX logo
Every time you see a PhysX logo, drop a game name in this thread Wink

PhysXInfo.com Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: